PrayerRequest.com Update For The Week 05/22/2013

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Weekly PrayerRequest.com Newsletter.

Below is a summary of the most active prayer requests, blogs, and images during the last week. Click on the Title of any that are of interest. Be sure to visit the site often where you will usually receive immediate attention for your prayers. Bear the burdens of one another, and so you will fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2).

www.prayerrequest.com

Birthdays (This Week) aldenama , angel34 , Daniil , Faith21 , K-J , Neena Aelias , ricardom2020 , sanju , WachiraPI , Wendymar88
Popular Prayer Requests
  • Pray For My Mom's Travel
    Started by Christ child on Yesterday, 02:08 AM
    Last Post by nasii on Today, 12:54 AM
    Pray that my mother finds a cheap ticket this week. All the tickets are so expensive, please pray that she find a great deal this week so she can come before the end of this month. Christ Child 

Views: 60 Replies: 10

• Please pray for a dear daughter of God called ...
    Started by GODsLaura on Yesterday, 12:42 PM
    Last Post by Prayers4JaceyJo on Yesterday, 10:54 PM
    Please pray for a dear daughter of God called Myranda. She needs brain surgery due to a swelling in her head. Please pray for her. Thanks and God bless you!
    Views: 48 Replies: 9

• Marriage Restoration
    Started by Believing06 on Yesterday, 01:25 PM
    Last Post by dcals on Yesterday, 08:58 PM
    Please help me stand in prayer for the restoration of my marriage. My husband, Mark, wanted a divorce that I could not stop. The papers are signed and on their way to the judge. I feel strongly that God wants me to pray for my husband's heart and for the restoration of our marriage.  Pray...
    Views: 44 Replies: 12
  • My Aunt May Not Wakeup After Being In The Hospital
    Started by Ayyekayyshayy on Yesterday, 03:29 PM
    Last Post by ann2 on Yesterday, 08:10 PM
    Please pray for my aunt, she has had problems her while life. She has for kidneys from my dad and grandma, and we have heard news she is in the hospital and they have to keep her asleep, otherwise she freaks out when she wakes up. My dad and the rest of her family is there, and we don't know how...
    Views: 30 Replies: 9

• Dear brother, I am Chryshanie 25 years old and ...
    Started by chryshanie on Yesterday, 05:15 AM
    Last Post by cheryl on Yesterday, 09:59 AM
    Dear brother, I am Chryshanie 25 years old and my husband Regan 27 years old. we got married on 2011 January and still for last 3 year no Babies. We are childless up to now. We are really worried and went to consult lots of doctors. they all said that we both dont have any problems with us. but...
    Views: 42 Replies: 9

• Praise the Lord,Brother i am in love with girl ...
    Started by Nehemiah1988 on May 20, 2013 - 7:07 AM
    Last Post by Nehemiah1988 on Yesterday, 04:05 AM
    Praise the Lord,Brother i am in love with girl for two and half years she also love me but from past 6 months i was fighting with her for few reason.on 23rd April i promised her that ill not fight with her anymore in life and i gave a word to her.24th April she went her mama house for funct...
    Views: 53 Replies: 10

• my husband and i have been seperated for 3 ...
    Started by Kayden811 on May 20, 2013 - 1:41 PM
    Last Post by HealingHand101 on Yesterday, 01:57 AM
    my husband and i have been seperated for 3 1/2 months now. we are currently communicating more but he still has not come home to my son and i. please pray that he comes home to us and we can be a family again.
    Views: 51 Replies: 12

Popular Blog Entries
  • Unconditional Love
    Posted by Anthonette on Yesterday, 03:43 AM
    Good morning all. As I read everyone’s comments I feel your pain and I feel you anger and anguish. This is new for me because I never felt these things for anyone before. (God is good). I even feel empathy for the woman that is about to have a child for my H in a few weeks. One thing that keeps c...
    Comments: 1
  • Are You Praying Or Judging...
    Posted by The Encourager on May 20, 2013 - 8:58 PM
    [COLOR= #002060]My Friend,[/COLOR]

This may help you. You may be doing the same thing. Lately I have found myself being a little critical. I found myself judging others and not praying...
    Comments: 0
  • Bible Verses On God’S Promises
    Posted by Anthonette on May 20, 2013 - 4:37 AM
    Good morning all. I just want to share God's Promises with us. Here are some of his promises. Let us remember daily the promises he has for us and take comfort daily from them. They are our shield against Satan's fiery darts. So let us arm ourselves today and every day. Amen.

Comments: 0
Popular Member Images Uploaded
  • Lp Copy (2) Copy Copy Copy
    Uploaded by Bingo on May 20, 2013 - 1:31 AM
    Views: 5
  • heal Me lord
    Uploaded by LuvTheLordJesus on May 13, 2013 - 2:02 PM
    Views: 12
  • Too heavy
    Uploaded by sherry25 on March 18, 2013 - 11:20 PM
    Views: 21
    Uploaded by maryd on April 12, 2013 - 12:37 PM
    Views: 18
  • IMG John 14 6
    Uploaded by betsy100a on March 16, 2013 - 5:17 PM
    Views: 19
Hot Downloads Views: 18 Downloads: 64

I realize many of you are facing difficult situations. Don't go it alone and hold it all in to yourself. Let this be your your prayer home! We look forward to seeing you on the site.

www.prayerrequest.com

You can
sign in with your user name or email address. If you don't remember your password, click here or the Forgot Password link on the Sign In page.

You are receiving this as a member who signed up at this site and agreed to receive this newsletter.

Unsubscribe Link:

{unsubscribe}

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
But the teachers of religious law who had arrived from Jerusalem said, "[Jesus is] possessed by Satan, the prince of demons. That's where he gets the power to cast out demons." Jesus called them over and responded with an illustration. "How can Satan cast out Satan?" he asked. "A kingdom...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus continued,] "Besides, who would patch old clothing with new cloth? For the new patch would shrink and rip away from the old cloth, leaving an even bigger tear than before. "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins. For the wine would burst the wineskins, and the wine and the skins...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom