PrayerRequest.com Update For The Week 05/08/2013

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Weekly PrayerRequest.com Newsletter.

Below is a summary of the most active prayer requests, blogs, and images during the last week. Click on the Title of any that are of interest. Be sure to visit the site often where you will usually receive immediate attention for your prayers. Bear the burdens of one another, and so you will fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2).

www.prayerrequest.com

Birthdays (This Week) anuradhakolipaka , ayeshocar , doondove , Faunwea , Jill85 , jittythomas , jwfilms , keri47 , lettherebeagod , michael s , namwinga , Paulina , scotthulk , sd152009 , sony.s.rajan , TNgirl1981 , undeserving
Popular Prayer Requests
  • Please Pray That God Would Restore My Marriage
    Started by sgrao on May 05, 2013 - 11:33 AM
    Last Post by sgrao on Today, 12:14 AM
    Dear All, its been more than four months since my husband left me (we have been married only for 6 months now). He said he wants to reconcile but he is not showing interest in the relationship. He is trying to escape meeting me. we both are in different cities. Please for God's will to be done...
    Views: 54 Replies: 9
  • .my Marriage
    Started by mdl on Yesterday, 07:13 PM
    Last Post by sgrao on Yesterday, 11:53 PM
    As many of you know I have been in constant prayer for the Lord to restore my marriage. I am at work tonight. It is 8:10 pm here. I am hurting so bad for love of my wife I cant do my job propely. please lift Missy and myself up in prayer that her love for me and our marriage both be restored. and...
    Views: 37 Replies: 9

• Pray That God Show Me My Future True Christian Husband Very Soon
    Started by Christ child on Yesterday, 09:17 PM
    Last Post by Ta2 on Yesterday, 10:28 PM
    God the dearest and closest friend I have, in all confidence I open my heart to You to beg Your light and great assistance in the important task of planning my future in finding my true christian husband. Give me the light of Your grace, that I may decide wisely concerning the person who is to...
    Views: 60 Replies: 10
  • Deliverance from depression and need to feel God`s presence ...
    Started by sil on May 04, 2013 - 7:36 PM
    Last Post by reginanicole on Yesterday, 10:23 PM
    Deliverance from depression and need to feel God`s presence strongly again.Need a divine redemption and restoration. Nothing is more important for me than the relationship with God.May He forgive me for surrendering to depression, and restore me again.Thank you and God bless! A. K.
    Views: 48 Replies: 11

• Toothache
    Started by Beagers on May 05, 2013 - 8:23 PM
    Last Post by Beagers on Yesterday, 09:52 PM
    Dear friends in Christ

I am on holiday in the US (from the UK) and have had bad toothache for a couple of days. I would really appreciate it if you would pray that the Lord would ease the pain for me so that I can enjoy the rest of the time I spend in your beautiful country.

Many...
    Views: 45 Replies: 10

• Please pray for my cousin Lauren Grisham, she was ...
    Started by jryoung83 on Yesterday, 07:35 PM
    Last Post by tarshalb on Yesterday, 09:45 PM
    Please pray for my cousin Lauren Grisham, she was assaulted and stabbed several times. She is out of the hospital but will need physical and mental healing. Please pray also that she continues her search for Jesus.
    Views: 32 Replies: 9

• PLEASE HELP ME......MY Rent is due on the 5th ...
    Started by deandreasb1989 on May 05, 2013 - 2:43 PM
    Last Post by deandreasb1989 on Yesterday, 09:44 PM
    PLEASE HELP ME......MY Rent is due on the 5th which is today. I have absolutely no knowledge of how am I going to get $350.00 within 24hours I pray that everbody on here touch and agree with me ...that a miracle happensthank you in advanceDeDeI also wanna pray for everybody thats strugglin...
    Views: 44 Replies: 14

Popular Blog Entries
  • Faith Poem
    Posted by ksc2013 on May 06, 2013 - 7:10 PM
    I just wrote this today and wante to shear it with you.
    Standing on solid ground

Standing on solid ground, to be strengthened in faith and stand tall as a tree.
    When you fall a genital hand will pick you and put you in the right direction.
    Standing on solid ground...
    Comments: 0
  • God's Promise In Troubles
    Posted by ksc2013 on May 06, 2013 - 11:52 AM
    But the salvation of the righteousis is of the Lord: he is their streength in time of trouble.
    Psalm 37:39
    This passage has always gave me peace.
    Comments: 1
  • God’S Miracle
    Posted by ksc2013 on May 06, 2013 - 11:05 AM
    Wanted to shear with everyone of how God miracle and mercy, and love touched my life.
    Back in 203 my husband notice a boil under his left arm, within hour his arm was so swollen he could not put it down. I took him to the doctor and was told to take him to the hospitable so I did that.
    Comments: 3
Popular Member Images Uploaded Hot Downloads Views: 10 Downloads: 59

I realize many of you are facing difficult situations. Don't go it alone and hold it all in to yourself. Let this be your your prayer home! We look forward to seeing you on the site.

www.prayerrequest.com

You can sign in with your user name or email address. If you don't remember your password, click here or the Forgot Password link on the Sign In page.

You are receiving this as a member who signed up at this site and agreed to receive this newsletter.

Unsubscribe Link:
{unsubscribe}

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight. —Colossians 1:22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven!" You've probably seen this bumper sticker or heard something similar. In one sense, this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus told this parable:] "Listen! A farmer went out to plant some seed. As he scattered it across his field, some of the seed fell on a footpath, and the birds came and ate it. Other seed fell on shallow soil with underlying rock. The seed sprouted quickly because the soil was shallow. But the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom