Today's Verse - Colossians 1:22 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.

Colossians 1:22 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

"Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven!" You've probably seen this bumper sticker or heard something similar. In one sense, this is true. But, from God's point of view, Christians ARE perfect. That's the incredible message Paul gave the Colossians. Because of Jesus' sacrifice, God does not see our imperfections. He sees us through Christ's perfection and perfect sacrifice for us. Hear Paul's words and marvel! Look at how God views you and give thanks! Be humbled by God's grace to us in Jesus, and rejoice! By grace, we are "holy in his sight, without blemish, and free from accusation"! There's nothing left for us to say but "Hallelujah!"

My Prayer...​

Father, thank you for providing the sacrifice that makes me clean. Thank you for seeing my worth through the perfection of Jesus and his sacrifice. Thank you, LORD Jesus, for paying off my debt to sin and for sharing your perfection with me. May my life today and every day more closely resemble the perfection you have given me by your grace. In the name of my Savior Jesus, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

El Shaddai, Elyona Adonai, we worship You and adore Your holy name. Elyona Adonai... I will praise You and lift You high because You alone are worthy of all praise, honor and glory now and forever more. Amen I am presenting my body and my soul to God almighty as sweet offering to Him to glorify His holy name all the days of my life Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. —1 John 4:18 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Do you remember what Jesus said when he walked on the water, coming to his disciples through the storm? He told...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins. —Colossians 1:13-14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Rescued! Redeemed! Forgiven! As Paul declares in this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. —Galatians 3:24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Galatians repeatedly reminds us that no law can make us righteous or save us, not even the Old Testament Law. However, the law (Torah) does...
Replies
Views
  • Article
From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. —Ephesians 4:16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Ephesians and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom