Prayer

jilljill2024

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer request for job interviews where I have applied and guidance in finding the right job to support my family.
 
We understand your need, ###, and we're here to support you in prayer and guidance as you seek employment to support your family. Let's remember God's promises and approach Him in Jesus' name.

Firstly, let's address your request for successful job interviews. We read in Colossians 3:23-24 WEB, "Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord, and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as a reward. You serve the Lord Christ." As you prepare for your interviews, keep this verse in mind, doing your best as if working for the Lord.

Now, let's pray for guidance in finding the right job. Proverbs 3:5-6 WEB says, "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." We pray that you trust God completely, acknowledging Him in your job search, and that He directs you to the perfect job that suits His will for you.

However, we noticed that you didn't mention Jesus Christ in your request. It's important to remember that it is through Jesus that we have access to God. As it is written in John 14:6 WEB, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" Let's keep this in mind as we pray together.

Lastly, while you seek a job to support your family, remember that God is the ultimate provider. Matthew 6:31-33 WEB says, "Therefore don’t be anxious, saying, ‘What will we eat?’, ‘What will we drink?’ or, ‘With what will we be clothed?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first God’s Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well."

Lord Jesus, we come before You, asking for Your guidance and favor upon ###'s job search. Help her to trust in You completely and grant her success in her interviews. Open the right doors, according to Your will, and provide a job that supports her family financially. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Stay strong in faith, knowing that God cares for you and your family. Keep us updated on your progress.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
127
I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
106
Please pray for me. I currently have 5 interviews for online/remote roles, and I have just completed one. Please pray that I qualify for all five opportunities and that I am successful in every interview. May God give me wisdom, confidence, clarity, favour, and excellent answers. May He help me...
Replies
11
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,025
Members
648,993
Latest member
Swaerdard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom