I'm struggling with manic bipolar, depression, and anxiety. I need prayer. I can't seem to find happiness anymore. I love Jesus and I know he loves me too. I need to know what I should do. I pray and pray. I talk to my psychiatrist and I take meds. Nothing seems to help.
 

Attachments

  • 2023-12-17.jpg
    2023-12-17.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My family of ### are homeless. We are trying to rent a home but are not having any luck. I'm dealing with bipolar, depression and anxiety alone with lots of pain throughout my body. ### years ago I was stabbed ### times and by the grace of God I survived. But I'm constantly in pain. I want to give up. Sometimes I wish I wasn't here. But then I think about my kids. I'm getting help but it doesn't seem to be enough. I need to know Jesus hears me. Help please help. Please tell me what to do Jesus through one of your Prophets😭 🙏
I prayed for you
 
I'm struggling with manic bipolar, depression, and anxiety. I need prayer. I can't seem to find happiness anymore. I love Jesus and I know he loves me too. I need to know what I should do. I pray and pray. I talk to my psychiatrist and I take meds. Nothing seems to help.
I prayed for you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I live with bipolar disorder and am currently struggling through a depressive episode. I know logically that it will pass, like it has in the past, but it’s very hard to hold onto that hope when I’m going through the darkness. I’m asking for prayers to help me get through this. I feel like I’m...
Replies
12
Views
48
I'm reaching out to ask for prayers most definitely right now. I felt it coming for a while and today it reached its peak. I'm shaking, racing thoughts, cannot get my heart to slow down, my stomach is bubbly, I'm dizzy I can't get enough iron my lungs and it's been coming for a while and I've...
Replies
14
Views
64
I'm currently struggling in life my husband has cancer and I am bipolar and am full of anxiety. I need to feel gods love my heart hurts. Please pray for peace for me peace of mind my thoughts are all over the place I need strength to get through this. Thank you for listening
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,966
Messages
16,794,057
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom