Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my own brother, who has allowed witchcraft into his life and is now, always attempting to deceive me or manipulate folks.. traits that he never had in our youth. May the Holy Spirit intervene, expose and cast out what the enemy is trying to perpetuate. In JESUS name. God bless...
Replies
9
Views
135
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you intervene and disconnect any spiritual attachments and harassment over me and any member of my household from my ### that I don’t really know, his kids and the members of their household and his partner, setting...
Replies
11
Views
218
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all footholds that my brother is trying to create over me and my emotions, or my sons, standing on Zechariah 3:2. In a very manipulative way my brother refused to move his car or help me jump start my car...
Replies
11
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom