Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all, I’m an International student in the United States done with my graduation a year ago. Since then I’m on unpaid work. My WA is going to end in July and before that if I don’t find any paid employment I might have to leave the country. It’s not only disappointing but also scary as I got to...
Replies
10
Views
235
I want this prayer prayed against this person, comfort achiaa, this person comfort achiaa has continously been taken me to fetish priest and juju men to curse and kill me. PRAYER REQUEST 1.IN THE NAME OJ JESUS, GOD SHOULD KILL COMFORT ACHIAA RIGHT NOW. ANOTHER PRAYER...
Replies
9
Views
41
Please pray for my aching ribs as I am in Pain. Also pray for a trophy that was misplaced and the boss is trying to blame us for it. Please pray that the trophy is found soon.
Replies
15
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom