Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In name Jesus Christ needed prayer request stop harassment tips work, drama, negative gossip, hounding tips guests business hurting, full protection work , justice, favor, promotion. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
120
Hello prayer warriors, I wanted to thank God and everyone who previously prayed for me when I asked for prayer to get this county job. Well, I got the job. I start in a few days. I pray for protection, for the ability to wake up early mornings without struggling, and to learn my job easily, and...
Replies
10
Views
173
Please pray for me and my workplace. Pray that God brings an end to all drama, chaos, gossip, division, and fighting over tips. Ask Him to remove confusion, strife, jealousy, and dishonesty, replacing them with peace, respect, fairness, and unity. Pray that truth is revealed, justice is...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom