Prayer

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am asking that ### reaches out to me. Please guide his heart to remember the positive & lose his pride and contact me. Thank you. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You in truth, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless us all with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and never worry, panic, or faint. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray the Happy New Year Prayer 2021
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult and painful period in my life. My heart is tired, my mind is overwhelmed, and there are things I cannot control no matter how hard I try. Please pray that God gives me peace, strength, patience, and clarity. Pray that if I have been wronged...
Replies
14
Views
135
I have been asking for prayers for ###, it breaks my heart to see him fall for someone who is not fully submitted to Christianity. She has taken advantage of his emotions, and vulnerability. She has continuously displayed lots of pride and ### has been blinded by it. He is chasing her instead of...
Replies
10
Views
127
Praying for this person's salvation and that they get right with God. They have pride so praying God remove this, so they get out of their way.
Replies
7
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom