prayer

I plead the stripes and precious Blood of Jesus over you and claim Isaiah 53:5 in your behalf in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier today, I asked for prayer regarding the following: Good news! In January I had a lung cancer screening at ### that showed a 6.4-mm nodule in my left upper lung lobe. In May, ### did a PET scan and recommended a biopsy. Because the nodule didn't grow, I questioned the need for immediate...
Replies
9
Views
136
Please brethren pray for my Wife ### who has stage 4 lung cancer in her right lung and emphysema in her left lung, she's in hospital very weak and needs strengthen, pray her oxygen levels and sats levels improve and go back to normal, she might be allowed home if these improve by Tuesday, pray a...
Replies
15
Views
196
I thank God and Jesus for removing a large tumor in my brain. And I pray that the doctors will radiate a smaller tumor I have in my brain. My cancer jeuney started 5,5 years ago and a little over 2 years ago the doctors found it had spread to the lungs and bones and later kidney and bladder...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,765
Messages
16,780,805
Members
648,322
Latest member
Muerpurdaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom