Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Really needing money, need to I’ve overseas t live for products, supplements, peptides that I can’t get in country I live in, country I live in are to far behind, if I cat get money to do my desires then I can’t enjoy life and may end up bed ridden and living will be impossible, I am still...
Replies
8
Views
122
I am cheated because of this. I owed a lot of money and to settle this debt, I applied for a loan at bank, and I will know it on Monday that my loan application will be approved or rejected. Please pray for me that my application will be approved so that I can settle all my debts. I know that...
Replies
9
Views
340
Today i went to bank to apply for loan since i have so many debt to pay. There is no other option only option left is bank. So when i went there my loan got rejected. I can't just imagine what I'll do i was expecting to loan only. From where I'll pay i have lot's of money to pay this august...
Replies
12
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom