Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray that all the issues I am having at my bank tomorrow be quickly resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that all the Satan related problems and other problems related to my sleep be quickly resolved as soon as possible.
Replies
13
Views
108
Jim back in hospital ### university in ### I took him to appointment and she was concern about a aneurysm he has by his kidney and growing bigger ! He’s in ICU he’s going to have surgery tomorrow morning about 7 and going to take about 6 hours if not longer I just got home I’m spending the night...
Replies
11
Views
143
I need a miracle today that God would permanently disband the tormentors harassing, annoying, pestering and distracting me. Please pray that God would release me from the tormentors. I don't want these people in my life anymore and I want to move on. I don't want to hear familiar spirits...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,803,996
Members
650,338
Latest member
Galoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom