prayer

tina1

Beloved of All
Lord please continue to give miracle healing to my husband's lungs. Please don't let my stress have harmed his healing or his health in any way, Lord let him have improvements at his next dr's appt and breathing tests in Jan and Lord please don't let him lose any improvements he has had this far. Lord please forgive his sins and restore him. Let his lung diffusion capacity increase to above 35 so that he no longer meets criteria for lung transplant, let him never suffer relapse, regression, or side-effects from his treatments, and let him have a normal lifespan. I bind any evil, harm or the enemy from working against this prayer. Lord please also protect and deliver me from any evil, harm, making mistakes, or complaints at work. I plead the Blood of Jesus over my husband and my siblings. I also plead the Blood of Jesus over myself, my workplace, and my work cases and I release the peace of Jesus into these. Please bless my siblings and grant my brothers good new jobs soon. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name amen.
 
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of Him. (1 John 5: 14-15)
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 (HEALING) the verses will bless you :)


http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html


You can put a hedge around anything, Google it
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and all his unwanted contact attachments and attempts towards me or any member of my household, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you help ### see that it’s not reconciliation that’s...
Replies
10
Views
121
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me and the members of my household free from ### and her siblings, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel all witchcraft and spells placed upon anyone by ### and her siblings, standing on...
Replies
12
Views
378
Hi everyone. I please ask that you say a prayer for healing for my ###'s lungs and health. She got pneumonia in both of her lungs, and has been down a couple weeks. She also has Crohn’s Disease which makes the recovery time even harder. This time is very difficult for her as she can’t work, and...
Replies
11
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom