prayer

Stacykp88

Humble Prayer Partner
Please prayer for me. Wrestling against an emotional "attack". God is PEACE and Truth and Strength. Jesus You are my Help.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set ### free of all mental strongholds and footholds over his mind, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel the principality working against ###, standing on Colossians 2:15. Lord Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
122
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all false accusations of ### claiming people have unforgiveness or resentment towards her, I don’t, standing on Zechariah 3:2. I do ask Lord Jesus that you set me free of all heaviness coming to me or...
Replies
5
Views
127
Need Gods love and forgiveness. Been getting attacked emotionally and attacked through my husband and my ex whome we share a daughter. Also lifting up my ### year old daughter in prayer for her emotional healing and Gods love to fill her. In Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom