Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gascav

Servant of All
Dear Lord, I thank you for all the activities that went on from the start of this week up to this moment. You have been my guidance, strength, and joy, guiding me through everything and leading me towards your will for me. Father, I ask for forgiveness of all of my sins that I have done, through my thought life, my actions, and my words, in what I have done and failed to do. Cleanse me by the blood of the Lamb and please let your Holy Spirit walk with me in my thought life and convict me wherever necessary so that I may grow into a better person by renewing my mind so that it is focused on Christ. Father, I come to you today asking for continued guidance throughout my renewal program. I am still working hard though obstacles are there like the large volume of the material that needs to be covered and the short time left before we commence the midsemester exams. Father, I ask for your guidance and help because so many times I lose focus and fail to concentrate well in my studies during times when fatigue and disinterest come into place. Father, please help me so that before I sleep tonight I may finish studying the anatomy of the upper limbs, and start off studying the physiology of the excitable tissues. Please help me do the physiology practicals, study the skull and neck, the thorax, carbohydrates and lipids tomorrow so that on Wednesday I may be able to study amino acids, pelvis and perineum, enzymology, lower limbs, and vitamins.

If the time allows, help me use the remainder of Wednesday and Thursday to do overall reviews and do the MCQs. Because of congestion, I move the MCQs to Friday, Saturday, and the whole of Sunday, as well as studying the atlas of human anatomy on Sunday!!! In this manner, I will be able to accomplish all the goals and be in a position to go to the midsemester break on a high note and do some deep analysis and prepare for another phase of my academic career.
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling financially, and I really want to get a Side job please pray and help someone’s well and work on my schedule. I wanna build up my bank account but no one wants to hire me and right now. I work at ### 10 hour days Sunday through Wednesday, but I have Way three days off and I...
Replies
10
Views
172
My appointment with the TIF surgeon did not go well. He admitted to getting my medical brief and also admitted to not reading it. I worked very hard and in pain on that thing. I had paper clips as tabs on every report. I numbered paragraphs and put a table of contents. He could have learned my...
Replies
17
Views
350
Please pray for my exam later on ### so I can pass my exam because my ### hates me for no ### and she might fail me. I am so scared even though I can’t study. I don’t know what to do.
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom