Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon I am under massive and continuous witchcraft attack and other strange attacks in my mother's house and seems like everywhere that I go at home at work even when I am sleep. These are physical attacks which are aimed at my body and is causing extreme and constant weight loss and...
Replies
10
Views
515
Please pray that the Lord will help me with a situation at work. A long time friend and co-worker has always criticized me and my work in front of others. At times it has risen to the level of hostile attacks. The frequency and intensity of these attacks has increased in the last year. In the...
Replies
11
Views
425
I am going through a very difficult period and request prayer for what lies ahead of me. Please pray that God truly sends the right people to support me so that I can feel safe, and that I receive God's help and guidance step by step, as well as His power and strength to endure everything.I pray...
Replies
11
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom