Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let our TV start working again. It's all we have for entertainment and we cannot afford a new one. It just turned off and won't turn back on. Please also let my horrible headache go away. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
114
Good day, I want to ask for a prayer for healing, I have a headache for a while and it does not go away completely
Replies
14
Views
165
I am urgently requesting prayer for huge problem in my life. I have ruined my marriage and may have ruined my career. Please help.
Replies
11
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom