Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gascav

Servant of All
Lord I also pray for preservation of my sanity through these tough times at my course!!!!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am also afraid to ask for prayer. I have cut myself off from my father and spiritually mature people, and I am going mentally ill and losing my sanity, memory and I do not know how to think anymore. I have manipulated and lied to myself, kept dismissing myself as wrong...
Replies
11
Views
167
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally, spiritually. He has been under severe spiritual attack for way too long. For his/our salvation. For my sanity. I don’t know what is going on, I’m extremely stressed, my husband is over the top stressed &...
Replies
6
Views
153
Please pray for my sanity. I need my husband 3 children to return to their biological mother as soon as possible. Doing good has bite me 7 times over. Bad people keep getting away without repercussions . Very sad . I need Gods intervention please. I’m suffering
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom