Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cben

Humble Servant
I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide me to do God's will today. That I also am aware of the needs of those around me and by the grace of God have the wisdom to help them. I pray that people suffering in the fires out west and the heat find peace through the love of Jesus Christ.
 
Yes Lord grant him wisdom and strength in all he does not only today but everyday, may he experience Your presence day in and day out. Let him be sensitive to Your will in his life and be obedient to it. May he continually grow in his Christian faith and live an abundant life.

In Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.



Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, please pray in the name of Jesus Christ for the following intentions: • For an end to all warfare especially in Ukraine/Russia, Iran, and the middle east • For mercy towards the Venezuelan people after the earthquakes • For the people of Europe and other countries experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
393
Father in Heaven in Jesus nameI have pondering over an urgent need for in the morning and the remainder of the week until funds are deposited into my account when soon I hope. I have 5 dollars in my account that is all I have no one to assist me at least for a few days the elder my so called...
Replies
11
Views
238
Dear God, Cause the right people to read this prayer and pray they find solace reading it in Jesus' name Lord, You know there are hidden hinderances that Your people are experiencing and they can't see it but You Lord are aware it, these hidden hinderances are blocking breakthrough and also...
Replies
12
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,168
Messages
16,807,767
Members
650,588
Latest member
Thnarouhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom