Prayer Works...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JQs

Guest
I just wanted to say thank u to all those out there who helped pray for me... I got my job today and I know it's all because of prayer, the power of God... I pray for the other prayers ppl have posted, keep praying and believe that it works... In Jesus's name I pray amen..
 
Dear Father, I bless Your Name that You have help ### to get a job! You are so wonderful in delivering Your love and grace upon us. Please bless ### with joy and success in her job, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
God Bless, glory to the name of the Lord
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings everyone, today I call upon my brothers and sisters to pray for me. I don’t have much to say but I know the Lord knows my distress and the burden I’m carrying. Right now I’m just frustrated, overwhelmed, about everything related to my job. I keep getting stuck with people who just make...
Replies
6
Views
150
Please no construction or car-works in the area under my balcony. Its very accoustique. Works only when i am not home. In Jesus name!! Amen. I want to rest and meditate about the word of God or sleep. In Jesus name. Especially saturday and sunday. In Jesus name amen. We have here very active men...
Replies
9
Views
128
  • Article Article
To Those Who Have Ears To Hear: Delving a little deeper: While James 2:17 is a beautiful poetic depiction and directive of the essence of true worship, it also exposes those who are given to narcissism and selfishness. The Counsel of Diotrephes (Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees): ⁵Dear...
Replies
0
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom