Prayer Warriors We Need You. Please pray ...

Father I praise and thank you for another day Father I put this family into
Your hands I ask you Father surround them with your Holy Angels I ask
In the Precious Name of Jesus Amen
 
Prayer Warriors We Need You. Please pray for us together we achieve more. Prayer to the ### family. May the Lord watch over and bless them. Please watch over ### and ### family that we are not affected by this tragedy that was beyond our control. In God’s Name. Amen!!!
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
  • Like
Reactions: L K
lord, i pray for all warriors of this prayer group. Strengthen this group as you have done for your disciples and protect Amen
 
  • Like
Reactions: L K
Father God I Praise and Glorify you Holy Name Father I Put everyone on this
Website into your hands Father I ask in the precious precious Name of Jesus Amen
 
Prayer Warriors We Need You. Please pray for us together we achieve more. Prayer to the ### family. May the Lord watch over and bless them. Please watch over ### and ### family that we are not affected by this tragedy that was beyond our control. In God’s Name. Amen!!!
Prayed
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, dear Christians,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 For approximately half a year, I have been facing a serious problem, always hoping that it would soon come to an end... but it has not ended even to this day. Tomorrow should be the last day of my ordeal. I am a mother of two children who previously asked you...
Replies
13
Views
82
Thank you Lord. Lord the world need you now more than ever. Please hear us. I pray these wars stop, gas prices and food rices come down. This corrupt government be removed. My grandsons ### and ### find jobs now. My grandsons ### and ### stop fighting each other and their sister ### return home...
Replies
12
Views
191
Dear Father love, thank You for saving us and forgiving us our sins. Lord our lives are a mess. 1. my brother may have cancer or issues with his lungs and thyroid. 2. he is still not talking to us and still cannot move over the past. 3. my sister-in-law and my sister hate each other. 4. don't...
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom