Prayer warriors... Please pray that my husband will say ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

janeymay79

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer warriors... Please pray that my husband will say that I love you today and that he will say he wants me to come back home. Also to update you all who have been praying for us:

So my husband is being more communicative. However, that does not mean anything. I still have yet to hear I love you, I miss you, a sincere apology and I want you to come home. I know God hates divorce. However, I know that it is not my job to be a martyr for a man either. I am still asking you to pray for reconciliation of our marriage, I have seen changes happen and this makes me hopeful. He is more talkative, is going to counseling and I feel it is because prayers are helping. Please continue to pray for salvation, reconciliation, for him to move his butt here, fears to be washed away, joy to be restored, his heart to be convicted for his actions and what he is doing wrong that is causing harm to our marriage. All people and things removed from our lives that cause a hinderance to our marriage as well. The generational curse to be broken starting with our home, and for us to be reconciled by December. Thank you for praying in agreement with me and may God's will be done.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, my brother-in-law has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, kidney, and liver. They live in the hill country and they are traveling 4 hours to my hometown to attend the end of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. I am believing for a miracle. I know God can do it. I...
Replies
9
Views
323
I need Jesus Himself to intervene and Holy Spirit to come help me! A supernatural, spiritual reversal type of surgery by Jesus please! I was having some health problems back in Jan and got caught up in some teachings about needing deliverance prayers. I had this done a few times in weird places...
Replies
7
Views
323
My husband and I are once again on the brink of a divorce. Last time I came here we were separated, but in the same home, then we moved to his parents and things kind of took a lift now we are completely separated, but our main problem is not my in-laws. I would like prayer from them because...
Replies
8
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom