Prayer Warriors Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
My Lord, My God,

I ask You Lord to please look upon my friend ###. Lord You know all her trials and sufferings. All the hurt, heart breaks, tears, and anxieties. Jesus please place Your Almighty hand on her heart and heal her. Bring peace and comfort. Lord You know in her heart her love for ###. Please Lord give him the guidance needed to see her worth. Unite them in marriage my Lord. Father remove all the fears and anxieties that are hindering the progress of this relationship. Remove all the negative thoughts, evils, and fears. Please Lord look upon her as I place her at Your throne. Jesus of Nazareth come to her today and help. Hear my prayer. Hear her cries. Send speedy help my Lord. Restore this relationship Father. My Lord God You have delivered so many miracles please Lord help. Thank You Father for Your daily blessings. Thank You Lord for Your undying love and endless mercy. Thank You Lord for sacrificing Your only Son our Lord Jesus Christ for our sins. We are not worthy Father. Please have mercy. Holy Spirit come to us today and help her. Father I humbly beg You for the restoration of this relationship and the unity of marriage for ### & ###. Hear my prayer Oh Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. Amen. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, my brother-in-law has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, kidney, and liver. They live in the hill country and they are traveling 4 hours to my hometown to attend the end of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. I am believing for a miracle. I know God can do it. I...
Replies
9
Views
311
I need Jesus Himself to intervene and Holy Spirit to come help me! A supernatural, spiritual reversal type of surgery by Jesus please! I was having some health problems back in Jan and got caught up in some teachings about needing deliverance prayers. I had this done a few times in weird places...
Replies
7
Views
313
I’m going through both health and financial setbacks. Please pray for my strength in the name of Jesus Christ. Also, please pray for an end to insomnia, tossing and turning all night due to worries. Thank you. God bless you all.
Replies
6
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom