Prayer Warriors πŸ™πŸ™. Please pray for Divine ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayer Warriors πŸ™πŸ™. Please pray for Divine HEALING and HEALTH for my ### who has TERMINAL CANCER 😭😭 Stand in agreement πŸ™πŸ™
 
Matthew 8:7
β€œAnd Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Friend I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore ###'s health and deliver him from all discomfort. I pray for our Lord to bless him with all of his needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
202
Jesus please help me my life Ho God please help me maney Jesus please give me my problem maney my wife and daughter money problem πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ please help me my Account no.### please help me Jesus please help me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Replies
7
Views
199
Please, strong prayers for me please. My face feels dry from the inside. I am scared.
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom