abundantlyblessed
Beloved of All
prayer warriors never give up praying the lord says the prayers of the righteous are very powerful and affective remember there is live and death on the toungue speak words that bring life light that area laces with healing forigivness understand complement your friends family spouse be rich in love understanding faith hope gentleness the lord said we reap what we sow sow wonderful good seed every day that will bear good fruit in your life do all the good you can to all the people you can in all the ways you can in all the place you can for as long as you can and time is our most precious gift we can give to someone we cannot get over draft of our time spend more time with the lord let his love and goodness manifeast in you spend more time with your friends family the lord says do not love in only word but in action and in truth lord thank you that you are the lord of lord the king of kings our healer deliver restore shelter shield love peace streanth mentor councelor provider light wisdom guide all through our life you are our drink when we are thirsty our food when we are hungry you are everything lord we cannot live with you you are rich in love companshion the same yesterday today and tomorrow and forever thank you lord for my salvation home food faith family church lord ma ke my deepest desires of my heart real reality I have faithfull y prayed for years lord exeed my expecations lord amaze me work wonders for me and please lavish your love and goodness on me every area my life enrich every area part of my life lord in jesus name I love you lord there I none like you I am your and I love you with all my heart in jesus name
