Prayer: Vulnerability

Dear Lord,

Thank You for today. I pray that I can walk in the Spirit and not my flesh. I pray against the temptation to be selfish. I pray for Your Holy Spirit to guide me and help me to live righteously. I pray I would be able to experience vulnerability in my relationships. I pray I would be able to be vulnerable with courage to share what I need to and I pray others would feel safe to be vulnerable with me. Please show me the importance of vulnerability and how it can impact my marriage in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over times of vulnerability. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
153
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 1:8 – “Daughter Zion is left like a shelter in a vineyard, like a hut in a cucumber field, like a city under siege.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse; This verse captures the vulnerable and isolated state of Judah, referred to...
Replies
11
Views
215
Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are just the beginning of birth pains," Matt 24:7-8. At least 111 dead, scores of buildings collapsed — the strongest quake to hit ### in a decade.  87 injured...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom