Prayer urgent for ###. Lord make a way ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Lord, my finances are strained, and I am struggling to make ends meet. You know my needs, my family’s needs, and the £###,### due by month-end. But Lord, You helped me before. I struggled before and, by Your grace, I managed to pay what I owed. Father, please make a way for me...
Replies
11
Views
185
Nothing changed in my life all negativety financial problems my inlaws who are bitching behind me creating fight but still have no regret just living their happy life and are reason for my broken marriage and family god has blessed the wrong people and forgot to do justice for me ..there is no...
Replies
9
Views
145
Please pray with me. I am honestly tired and overwhelmed, and I need God to come through for me and my family. I paid the rent for my new place, but the landlord suddenly increased it after I had already paid. Now I have almost nothing left for food or moving expenses, yet we need to move today...
Replies
12
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom