Prayer To Win The Lottery To Pay Off My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter MSGED2004
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MSGED2004

Guest
Dear Saints:

Please pray that I win the lottery cause I have several bills that bother me and need to be lowered;

1. Student Loan ###.00

2. Mortgage ###.00

3. Car Payment ###.00

These bills are too much for me, please pray that I get a job promotion enough to help me make it over the hump debt.

Thank you in advance for all of your support and help in Jesus Name.
 
FATHER WE COME INTO AGREEMENT FOR AN UNCOMMON BLESSING AND A SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS FOR HER AND THE ONE PRAYING THIS PRAYER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please help me win the lottery. My family and I are going through a difficult time right now health wise. Winning enough money to pay off my mortgage and have some extra to save would greatly ease our burden. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
10
Views
260
To help a few people. I claim habakkuk 2:2 and 2:3 for 3 months. Its urgent .Pls pray ı get it this month itself.in Jesus holy name ı pray Amen. Thank you Jesus Praise you Jesus
Replies
9
Views
106
Please pray for ### and I will win a very large lottery jackpot by August. It will help us be happy in our lives and not miserable anymore.
Replies
6
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,259
Messages
16,797,534
Members
649,809
Latest member
Niemaruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom