Prayer To Take Back Your Family / Family Healing And Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

florindagarci63

Prayer Warrior
Prayer to Take Back Your Family / Family Healing and Restoration

Father God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit,

Please forgive me for anything I have done to knowingly or unknowingly give place to the enemy. My family and the children You have given me are a gift from God. I repent for speaking negative things in my frustration and allowing any word curses to be enacted over my loved ones. Right now I break the power of negative words and ask that the power of those words and any lingering memories associated with those words be broken over each of my family members.

I repent and I renounce all unloving spirits, spirits of rejection, fault finding spirits, unclean spirits, spirits of lust, anger, impatience, inferiority, insecurity, fear, witchcraft (control) and spirits of rebellion. I break the assignment of the enemy and I bind these spirits in the name of Jesus Christ. I forbid them from operating against myself or any of my family members. (###, ###, ###). Pursuant to what You have already done on the cross Lord Jesus, I appropriate that victory and tell these spirits to obey the voice of Your servant. “Satan, be bound, in Jesus name! You and all those under your power and influence are hereby rendered powerless, impotent, paralyzed and silenced, and you are commanded to leave this family at once!”

Holy Spirit, please release Your healing, Your love, and the ministry of reconciliation into my family. Please fill us with the love of God, a desire for purity, and with the fullness of Your Holy Spirit. Heal the hearts, minds, and belief system of each of my family members. Let Your truth replace the lies of the enemy. Give us revelation so that the enemy is defeated completely. I ask that the power of resurrection life be given to me and my family members to bring healing and total restoration. Let the respect, honor, loyalty and love be restored. Heal our emotions, our memories, our self image, faith and our trust. In every area where there has been a breach, let it be healed and made whole, filled with the love and Spirit of God, in Jesus’ name, amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray With Us As We Pray: God I touch and agree in the Holy Spirit with all those who are praying with me and over my prayer request. God in Jesus’ name, please hear and answer my prayer according to Your perfect will and timing. Teach me how to wait in faith for the answer. And while I am waiting I will continue to praise You and Thank You for the answer. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. A Prayer--God Will Open Doors For You: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17939-god-will-open-doors-for-you/
 
I pray that God answers your prayer that HE sees what you need. Remain steadfast and keep Him in your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Lord, lately, he has been displaying negative habits with his meals again; he seems pretty agitated and tormented I pray that you would restore his good habits regarding meals, remove all PTSD habits...
Replies
9
Views
179
Thank you Jesus for faithfully answering our prayers and blessing my precious with Your peace right now. He had a significant set back this afternoon. He got up from his sleep very tormented and confused. I declare complete healing, peace and restoration upon his life and no more set back. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
221
Please pray for my precious son. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for him. Father God, please heal my son emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Renew his progress and restore his peace, joy and satisfaction. Lord, the past few days he has been displaying...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,039
Members
648,995
Latest member
Reoton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom