Prayer to stop eviction

I have received an eviction notice for not paying rent on time. I have no fear as all the rents are paid. I shall call tomorrow. Can you pray for me/with me? I serve the God that never fails.
 
Please pray for ### who just received eviction notices to move in 30 days.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ### ### is in need of prayer I have eviction court tomorrow pray for my ### and I to keep our apartment. I also need prayer for my finances to increase tremendously. Blessings to you and thank you.
Replies
8
Views
281
I have been facing retaliation for calling code enforcement and other government agencies on the property owner and property management. They have owned a property that is not permitted, and the property owner received a violation from code enforcement. The property management has been...
Replies
13
Views
263
I'm am not allowed to give any personal info apparently. God uses people to give, not just pray, as in the book of James. James made it clear you should not just say, "Be ye warmed and filled" when you could physically give to meet the needs. So in spite of my criticism of the sites rules, or...
Replies
6
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom