Prayer to save a dying soul😭

Lord Jesus, I commit ###'s husband before your throne of mercy, please Lord, save him just like you saved that woman who died but you brought her back to life in Jesus name
Praise the lord. Lord Jesus, you have done this I the last, kindly bless ###'s husband with a miracle that saves his life. In Jesus name. I pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Goodmorning to all, I hope you all are doing well. I’m not doing so well; I need prayer to help my relationship. I have been with my partner almost 3 years now; we are quite young but in our early 20s. This partner has been with me through thick and thin. Recently, he has picked up a friend...
Replies
10
Views
295
Lord my protector, please intervene in my marriage and remove this woman from my marriage, ### ### Christ. I pray You would move circumstances and cast her out of my husband, ### ###’s life. May ### desire me over ###, and may she not continue to pursue him. May he no longer be involved with her...
Replies
10
Views
445
My husband and I have been married for 32 years, since I was 19. We have 7 children together. He recently entered a full blown midlife crisis in his 50's. He started drinking again after quitting over 25 years ago due to alcoholism. The Lord had delivered him from it. He turned cold towards me...
Replies
9
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,479
Messages
16,800,254
Members
650,004
Latest member
Whounarundor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom