Prayer To Reunite Our Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosa N

Humble Servant
Lord Jesus Christ, I ask in prayer that You send the Holy Spirit to my husband in his dreams, that he may know that You remind him that what he is doing is satan's works. Father it seems like a lifetime since he left & my heart is shattered. I know that you are working on him because today our son went to see him & he said his dad was sitting alone in the dark at his brother's house. He says he looks & sounds depressed. We were joined together for so long that I know this is hurting him as much as me. Lord, I pray that you keep working on him. Lord bring him back to You, for he cannot come back to his family until he finds You again. Lord please remove the demons from his mind, heart & soul. I pray to You Amen.
 
Father God we patiently wait and hope for your salvation to come to ### and her husband and their family. We pray Lord God that her husband will see the light in You and the truth in Your Word Father. Lord let the Holy Spirit touch his heart and change it. For a while that they have been doing wrong things, let them see Lord that there is no joy in it, for that is the truth, there is no peace in it, there is no comfort going against your will Father. Lord I pray, continuously touch ###'s heart and continuously give her peace and comfort and wisdom. Give her strength to keep going on and to keep holding on, for your will be done in her life Lord God. Restoration and reconciliation will happen in her marriage, and they be reunited by your love lord God not to be separated again. Thank you Father that you have heard our prayers all the time, we wait for your salvation Lord God for your time is perfect, this I pray in Jesus name, Amen.

Lamentations 3:26

[it is] good that [a man] should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD
 
Lord, Jesus Christ, in your name, I pray and ask our Father who is heaven to reunite this family. I speak it into existence! I stand against all the barriers and obstacles that will prevent the breakthrough and the miracle of healing and restoration. I praise you and give you honor for hearing and answering our prayers in Jesus' name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the lord My girl friend has not spoken to me since 15 days now i dont know the exact reason why shes not speaking to me pray loord jesus will heal her mind and heart Pray lord jesus will touch her heartmind and soul and speak to her and she will call.me back ans speak to me Pray lord...
Replies
12
Views
147
God I pray that my ex will make a phone call to me over can reunite again soon. The breakup was not good. I want to try again.
Replies
7
Views
194
Dear lord I pray that we came together with my husband I pray you restore our marriage and unite as together as one🙏may he call now to ask for forgiveness Lord,,,we have been through a lot together father and am not ready to lose him, his dad to my kid am not ready to be a single mom 🙏 I pray...
Replies
6
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,882
Messages
16,781,702
Members
648,439
Latest member
Nysaraymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom