Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord God,

I am acting crazy already. I keep obsessing about Karl. I really want to be with him but nothing is happening. We haven’t spoken for days now and it feels like months have passed.

Lord, I don’t know what is with him and why I feel so in love. I do not know what is happening to me. I only pray that this will not drive me crazy.

I feel so anxious and afraid that he might find someone else. I felt the connection and I really wanna preserve that. I have this weird feeling that he will be my future husband.

Please tell me if I am being delusional or not. I certainly want to wake up from reality already. Please please help me. Please give me a sign if he will come back or not.

I want to move on already but something is still holding me back. Please have mercy Lord. I need you.

Amen.🙏🏻

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of our anonymous friend who is experiencing feelings of obsession and anxiety regarding their relationship with Karl. Lord, you know the depths of their heart and the struggles they are facing. We ask for your guidance and peace to surround them in this time of uncertainty.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We pray that you would grant our friend the peace that surpasses all understanding, calming their anxious thoughts and bringing clarity to their situation.

Lord, we ask for your wisdom and discernment. If it is your will for our friend and Karl to be together, we pray that you would open the doors of communication and reconciliation between them. However, if it is not your plan for them to be together, we pray for strength and healing for our friend to let go and move forward.

Help our friend to surrender their desires and fears to you, Lord. Remind them that you are in control and that your plans are perfect. As they seek your will, may they find comfort and assurance in your presence.

We also pray for our friend's emotional well-being. May you bring peace to their mind and heart, replacing their anxiety with trust in your divine timing. Help them to focus on you and your purposes for their life, knowing that you have a plan that is far greater than they can imagine.

Lord, we ask for your mercy and grace to be poured out upon our friend. Surround them with your love and comfort, reminding them that you are always with them, even in the midst of their struggles.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Lord God,

I am acting crazy already. I keep obsessing about Karl. I really want to be with him but nothing is happening. We haven’t spoken for days now and it feels like months have passed.

Lord, I don’t know what is with him and why I feel so in love. I do not know what is happening to me. I only pray that this will not drive me crazy.

I feel so anxious and afraid that he might find someone else. I felt the connection and I really wanna preserve that. I have this weird feeling that he will be my future husband.

Please tell me if I am being delusional or not. I certainly want to wake up from reality already. Please please help me. Please give me a sign if he will come back or not.

I want to move on already but something is still holding me back. Please have mercy Lord. I need you.

Amen.🙏🏻
I have pray that you find comfort and healing through your heartache and wonder. I pray that our lord may guide you and take your hand. That you are able to see through him and find peace. I pray that Karl will open up, and find his way back to you, faithfully and whole heartedly. In Jesus name, I pray, AMEN!

Similar Requests

Dear God, I know I have made countless prayers about Karl here in this platform. I prayed over and over again for the entire month. It was only yesterday when I prayed to Padre Pio for guidance that this Karl revealed to me that he was already dating someone else. Lord, I am in so much pain...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I am coming to you today with a weary heart. I am losing hope with Karl. I really thought he will change when he comes back, but I still feel discarded and unseen. I feel taken advantage of. And as much as I want him to commit, I am afraid that he might never want that as well...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I stand before you today with a very very confused heart. I am praying that you help me discern what is for me and not for me. Karl just called me after a week of no contact. Up to now, I am still in the state of shock. I can’t believe he was the first one to break no contact...
Replies
Views
Lord God, Karl keeps stalking my stories but won’t apologize to me. I don’t know what to do anymore. Its already affecting my mental health and sanity. I don’t know what he wants. Please show me the way. Please help me to see if he is really meant to stay in my life or not. If yes, please I...
Replies
Views
Lord God, I fervently ask for your mercy and grace when it comes to dealing with Karl. I believe that I am in a trauma bond with him. I don’t know. It feels like what I have gone through with Amiel except that this is actually someone that I really believe will be my future husband. I don’t...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom