Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father,

I stand before you today with a very very confused heart. I am praying that you help me discern what is for me and not for me.

Karl just called me after a week of no contact. Up to now, I am still in the state of shock. I can’t believe he was the first one to break no contact with me.

I honestly do not want to expect anything from our conversation. Perhaps it is just his way of checking up on me. However, Lord God, I am still so confused. As much as I want to think that he called me up because he wants to come back into my life, its still not enough because he might just be really checking up on me or something.

Lord, I am really tired of the games. I don’t wanna play anymore mind games with Karl. I want to know soon if he really is who I prayed for. I put all my trust in you, Jesus. I surrender Karl to you, O Lord. I lift him up to you. If he is really going to be my future husband, I pray that you give me a sign.

Lord, I want to experience love again. I want to be with a man who is ready for a future with me. A man who wants a relationship. Not someone who just wants to play mind games with me. I am tired of getting hurt, Lord. I always give myself away too much. I am longing to be loved and feel loved by someone.

Lord, I really want to have my own family already. I am at a point where I have so much love to give to someone. And Lord, I really pray that this future husband of mine would love me more than I love him. I pray that he will accept Matteo as his own son.

Jesus, I am sorry for asking too much. I am just so afraid to get my hopes up on something that won’t happen. If Karl is really going to be my husband, please show him the way. Please cure him from all his attachment style issues. Please show him that love takes time and that I am not someone who will cheat or leave him for someone else. I pray that you show him that I can be trusted and that I am someone who really cares about him. I pray too that he will be faithful and understanding of me.

I pray that if he decides to want a relationship with me, that he will also be free from temptation. I pray that he will stay true to his words and that he can actually walk his talk. As much as I like or maybe love him already, I also do not trust him. I just really do not want to wake up and regret all of this the same way that I experienced this with Amiel.

Please Lord. I can’t sleep. I am so anxious and scared. I really really want to be with Karl but I don’t know if this is even right for me. I want to see him again, Lord. I want to know him more and start a future together and have kids. All of those things, Jesus.

Lord, if he is not for me then please close the door between us already. I do not wanna get hurt anymore. I am really tired and frustrated. I am always at the receiving end waiting for someone and something to happen. I am also waiting if Vince wants to come back. I honestly do not know anymore. I am so overwhelmed by everything.

Jesus, please I firmly believe that I have already met my future husband. All I am just asking for now is a sign to know if Karl will really come back into my life for good. I pray that you show me Lord if he is really now ready to commit and start a relationship with me. I have fallen in love with this guy and I am afraid of what the future holds.

I lift all of my problems and burdens up to you, Jesus. Please take care of everything. Please please give me a sign. I really want to settle down already.. Please hear my prayer, Lord. I am begging you.

Amen.

Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of Anonymous, who is seeking your guidance and discernment in their current situation with Karl. Lord, you know the confusion and uncertainty that they are experiencing. We ask that you grant them clarity and wisdom to discern what is truly meant for them and what is not.

Lord, we lift up Karl to you. If it is your will for him to be a part of Anonymous's life, we pray that you would make it clear. Help Karl to see the value and love that Anonymous has to offer. Heal any attachment style issues that may be hindering their relationship. Show Karl the importance of trust, faithfulness, and understanding in a committed relationship.

Father, we also pray for Anonymous's desire to experience love again and to have a family of their own. We ask that you bring the right person into their life, someone who is ready for a future together, someone who desires a genuine and committed relationship. Lord, may this future spouse love Anonymous more than they love them, and may they embrace Matteo as their own son.

We acknowledge, Lord, that our desires and plans may not always align with yours. We surrender all of our hopes and expectations to you, knowing that you have a perfect plan for our lives. Help Anonymous to trust in your timing and to find peace in your will.

In Jesus's name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture Reference:
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I am coming to you today with a weary heart. I am losing hope with Karl. I really thought he will change when he comes back, but I still feel discarded and unseen. I feel taken advantage of. And as much as I want him to commit, I am afraid that he might never want that as well...
Replies
Views
Lord God, I fervently ask for your mercy and grace when it comes to dealing with Karl. I believe that I am in a trauma bond with him. I don’t know. It feels like what I have gone through with Amiel except that this is actually someone that I really believe will be my future husband. I don’t...
Replies
Views
Dear God, I know I have made countless prayers about Karl here in this platform. I prayed over and over again for the entire month. It was only yesterday when I prayed to Padre Pio for guidance that this Karl revealed to me that he was already dating someone else. Lord, I am in so much pain...
Replies
Views
Lord God, Karl keeps stalking my stories but won’t apologize to me. I don’t know what to do anymore. Its already affecting my mental health and sanity. I don’t know what he wants. Please show me the way. Please help me to see if he is really meant to stay in my life or not. If yes, please I...
Replies
Views
Lord God, Here I am again praying for Karl. He finally responded to the apology I sent him. But I feel like he just doesn’t want to have anything to do with me anymore. I feel devastated. I am actually heartbroken by this. I honestly thought that this person was going to be my future husband...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom