Prayer To Find What I Mis--Placed...

I mis--placed something

but I do know
that it is still in my apartment

Holy Spirit and Angel's on High

Please direct me to it in Jesus's Name...

Thank-you Father God...

Amen...
 
THANK-YOU TO EVERYONE SOO MUCH AGAIN....FOR PRAYING FOR ME
I AM SOO DEEPLY GRATEFUL...MAY GOD BE WITH ALL OF YOU !...X.O.X...

I JUST FOUND WHAT I HAD MIS--PLACED...
THANK-YOU SOO MUCH DEAR ANGELS OF GOD FOR HELPING ME... !
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: James 4:17 states, "So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin" Commission vs. Omission: Most people think of sin as doing something bad (commission). James highlights the sin of omission, which means...
Replies
10
Views
204
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will for me to find the key I lost, I thought I was being proactive by putting it in an envelope & labeling it & of course I can’t remember where I hid it. It’s important. Holy Spirit please intervene for me now. Thank you & God Bless
Replies
10
Views
293
2024 I need my wallet by today urgent please pray holy spirit and angels help me and nothing is missing in my wallet in Jesus mighty name amen 🙏 thanks prayer warriors and intercessors.
Replies
7
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom