Prayer to break any curse over me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been afflicted with all kinds of troubles since giving my life to Christ in 2004. Things that are important keep being meddled with... I sense there is a spell/curse over me and my life. I abide in Christ to the best of my ability, and know that I am a new creation... I pray for 100%...
Replies
12
Views
196
I feel like I am being attacked by witchcraft. I ask to break any witchcraft used against me or my loved ones. I also ask for a hedge of protection around myself and those I love and care about. Please. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
399
I have been dealing with negative words, rejection, and people trying to tear me down because of how I look. I also feel like there are spiritual attacks and harassment coming against me. Please pray that Jesus breaks every curse, removes every dark influence, and fills my life with His peace...
Replies
9
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom