Prayer: The Things I Say

Dear Lord,

Thank You for the gift of communication. I pray my husband and I continue to mature in the way we communicate with each other. I pray we are able to use our words to describe how we feel and to help each other understand where we are. I pray the things that I say do not hurt my husband. Help me to be respectful no matter what. I pray the things I say add value to our talks. I pray the things I say affirm my husband in Jesus’ name AMEN!

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me because I am not white. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity.
Replies
6
Views
248
I have a lot of things not going the way I planned (lost job, financial issues, and family issues). Please pray that I find a job and that everything gets better and resolved. Please pray that I’ll see God’s goodness and that my fear and anxiety will change to joy and contentment.
Replies
6
Views
542
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for removing the gloom and shine your light. Renew our mind, strength, joy, peace and hope. Bless our coming in and going out as we go for our vacation with family. Help us steward the budget that we set forth for this vacation in Jesus' name. We pray that the...
Replies
9
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom