Prayer the authorities allow ### to work again in ###

I prayed on this in Jesus’ name, and I believe God will provide regardless of employment, He is our source and will give you Your daily bread. Faithful, even in the least, God is able to provide all that you need and more and no authority, no powers, all the forces of darkness can not stop what God has destined and His plans are to prosper you... no matter how it appears at the moment. 🙏🏾
 
Lord, You reign Supreme and are the Most High Authority. You are King above all Kings, no one is higher than You. I pray to You highest of all authorities, King of kings and Lord of all lords, the Highest of All, I pray You intercede for me: let them allow me to work and not only me, but all who are in need of finances. So many people lose their jobs and can't pay the basic needs anymore. I pray for equilibrium. I pray in Jesus Name. amen
Amen
 
Father, please protect this ###'s business and livelihood, and may she be allowed to work again ASAP. Please send her many new clients. Also, I pray for protection of business owners everywhere that their businesses will be safe when they reopen. I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for the authorities as to enforce compliance and the necessary corrective actions to the companies who had abused me by contract breaches, workplace safety violations, and disparate treatment of local versus foreign workers. ### / ### Incident (###) Breach of Fixed-Term Contract: I was...
Replies
5
Views
205
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS (now), 1 Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... 1 Tim 2:1-4... 🇺🇸 🇨🇳 🇪🇺 (North America, Central and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East) 🇯🇵🇵🇭🇰🇷🇹🇼 🇮🇷🇮🇱🇵🇱🇷🇺🇰🇵, Nations His Inheritance, Ps 2:7-8... Earth Helps...
Replies
11
Views
89
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS (now), 1 Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... 1 Tim 2:1-4... 🇺🇸 🇨🇳 🇪🇺 (Europe, Asia, Middle East) 🇯🇵🇵🇭🇰🇷🇹🇼 🇮🇷🇮🇱🇵🇱🇷🇺🇰🇵 (Africa), Nations His Inheritance, Ps 2:7-8... Earth Helps Discipline Christian Persecution and...
Replies
11
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom