Prayer the authorities allow ### to work again in ###

Angeline

Beloved of All
Lord, You reign Supreme and are the Most High Authority. You are King above all Kings, no one is higher than You. I pray to You highest of all authorities, King of kings and Lord of all lords, the Highest of All, I pray You intercede for me: let them allow me to work and not only me, but all who are in need of finances. So many people lose their jobs and can't pay the basic needs anymore. I pray for equilibrium. I pray in Jesus Name. amen
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word. Let me never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus.

God heal me in every area of my life and cleanse me of anything that breaks Your heart. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and will for my life. May I always acknowledge You first in all my ways, allow You to direct the footsteps I take, the thoughts that I think, and the words that I speak. Let me always live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause.

God dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and all those I am concerned about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for the authorities as to enforce compliance and the necessary corrective actions to the companies who had abused me by contract breaches, workplace safety violations, and disparate treatment of local versus foreign workers. ### / ### Incident (###) Breach of Fixed-Term Contract: I was...
Replies
5
Views
205
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS (now), 1 Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... 1 Tim 2:1-4... 🇺🇸 🇨🇳 🇪🇺 (North America, Central and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East) 🇯🇵🇵🇭🇰🇷🇹🇼 🇮🇷🇮🇱🇵🇱🇷🇺🇰🇵, Nations His Inheritance, Ps 2:7-8... Earth Helps...
Replies
11
Views
89
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS (now), 1 Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... 1 Tim 2:1-4... 🇺🇸 🇨🇳 🇪🇺 (Europe, Asia, Middle East) 🇯🇵🇵🇭🇰🇷🇹🇼 🇮🇷🇮🇱🇵🇱🇷🇺🇰🇵 (Africa), Nations His Inheritance, Ps 2:7-8... Earth Helps Discipline Christian Persecution and...
Replies
11
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom