Prayer that I will be revealed my husband, my ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sasher
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasher

Guest
Prayer that I will be revealed my husband, my best friend, my spiritual leader, my heart, my confidant, the love of my life, my supporter, my leader, my provider, my wholeness.
 
Father I pray that you would give this heart. Wisdom guidance and understanding. For Scripture states "He that has found a wife, has found favor with the Lord". You said a husband finds his wife, not the other way around. You said that we must seek first the kingdom of God and your righteousness. Then all things will be added unto us. An intimate relationship with you in the spirit. Is a prerequisite to those. Desiring God to bless them in marriage. You said those that delight themselves in the Lord. Shall be given the desires of their hearts. I pray father that they will seek you and delight themselves in you. So that they may obtain, the desires of their heart. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
It is written in Isaiah 34:16 None shall lack her mate. I declare favour upon your life and may God direct your future husband's steps to find you in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I met this guy and I instantly felt a magnitude connection with him. Although he is currently in a relationship. I truly feel that he is the one for me. I’ve never felt this way about someone. He makes me want to get closer to God, I’ve been praying more. I fasted with him. Although this is his...
Replies
12
Views
256
My husband and I have been married 27 years and so in love with each other. But ever since my younger sister came back to California, my husband and younger sister ### has had an affair with each other every chance they get. She is married to a wonderful hard-working man who truly loves her...
Replies
7
Views
180
Father, I pray that Your glory be revealed in every area of my life, my work, and my service. Let Your light shine through me so that others see Your goodness, wisdom, and power. May Your knowledge and presence fill the places I go, the work I do, and the people I touch, just as the waters cover...
Replies
8
Views
690
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom