Prayer: Supporting ###

Dear Lord,

I pray that I would be a wife who supports her husband. I pray I would support him with my eyes, with my words, with my body language, by the things I can do for him, and in any other way You bring to my mind. Help me to support his work, his vision for our family, his time with the Lord, and any other area I can bless him with my support. I pray my husband feels supported by me and respected by in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Please help us support each other in what we decide to pursue. Will Your Holy Spirit lead us in discerning which goals are from You and which ones are not? We don’t want to waste our time pursuing things that are not Your will. Remove anything that distracts us from pursuing Your...
Replies
0
Views
114
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Will You stir up motivation in our hearts to love each other by praying for each other even when we don’t know exactly what to pray? Please bless our marriage as we walk in obedience to Your Word. May we cheer one another on as we keep in step with You. In Jesus’ name, AMEN! This...
Replies
0
Views
282
Things are escalating around me. My brother is in police custody for yet unkown reason. I don't know if he is suspected of crime or if it isfor some other reason. It seems also people around me are seeing increased odd phenomena like shadow people/black figures and stuff. I do think due my gift...
Replies
8
Views
28
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom