Hi, there’s a child named ### who suffers from seizures, there likely someone suffering from brain tumour and there are animals who are suffering like dogs in certain places about to be slaughtered unfortunately.

Please pray for the healing for both people above, their salvation of both, the salvation of those around them and the rescue and safety/protection of the abused animals including those who are about to be slaughtered.

Thank you.
Lord, Hear our prayers. In Jesus name we pray, Amen
 
Hi, there’s a child named ### who suffers from seizures, there likely someone suffering from brain tumour and there are animals who are suffering like dogs in certain places about to be slaughtered unfortunately.

Please pray for the healing for both people above, their salvation of both, the salvation of those around them and the rescue and safety/protection of the abused animals including those who are about to be slaughtered.

Thank you.
Thank you for your compassion for ### and those animals you are concerned about. I will pray for ### healing and for those animals being slaughtered. God bless you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can someone please pray for me and the current situation I'm going through. It's too much 🙏🏻🙏🏻😭😭😭😭 plssssssss pray for me. Please 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🥺
Replies
14
Views
77
Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
112
Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,159
Messages
16,784,855
Members
648,732
Latest member
Flleudoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom