Prayer Requests for GOOD news today. Asking ...

I prayed for you today.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that I will always live, lead, parent, and minister in Your strength and for Your honor. God don’t let me give in to, except, or take part in any moral, ethical, or theological failures. Let me always be conscious of Your presence in my life and Your expectations for my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for every leader, parent, and minister that I know. God bless and strengthen each of us to live, lead, parent, and minister in Your strength, for Your honor, and for Your glory in excellence. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed for you today.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that I will always live, lead, parent, and minister in Your strength and for Your honor. God don’t let me give in to, except, or take part in any moral, ethical, or theological failures. Let me always be conscious of Your presence in my life and Your expectations for my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for every leader, parent, and minister that I know. God bless and strengthen each of us to live, lead, parent, and minister in Your strength, for Your honor, and for Your glory in excellence. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to becomes just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to becomes just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
Lord, I lift ### up to you, as well. Do your perfect will in his life and bring all that he needs for success! In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
9
Views
214
I get some good news today greatly my back up phone comes back on as well urgently no more stuck on blue screen greatly. I get an income coming in a Job created today greatly for me that's a good thing for me my 3 offsprings our pets I can afford my needs met again greatly normally that's it’s...
Replies
7
Views
175
praise God that he doesn’t have colon cancer and that he got good news today now we got to take care of his kidney and keep them going please pray for God to build his kidney up and pray for God to heal his kidneys I ask in Jesus name that God will heal his kidneys
Replies
10
Views
431
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom