Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seth
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seth

Guest
I've written up a very important unspoken prayer request on both sides of a sheet. Please pray for it. Pray that God will fully, powerfully answer everything I've asked for on that sheet. Thanks for your prayers. ###.
 
Amen and Amen. God's will be done. In Jesus name .Amen.
 
Father, Your will be done.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been suffering from ### for years, I've been to many doctors and keep praying for it to reduce and go. I've also been suffering from ### and felling very useless. I'm looking out for a job and applying however I've not received any calls. Please pray for me. I'm depressed and at my...
Replies
12
Views
220
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
125
Dear Prayer Warriors: I've been interviewing for a while and am in critical need of a decent job. I have a strong ministry and marketing background, but am open to anything solid. Your prayers would be eternally appreciated! My financials are running thin. Bless you, ###
Replies
13
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom