Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter maria
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maria

Guest
dear bro.### u are very inspirational and whenever i get a chance to hear and watch u on tv i do it, ur words are so encouraging. Bro pl pray for me i am a widow with 2 teenage children, i am not able to manage my day to day activities due to physical sickness and financial problems, i have become very depressed and am finding it difficult to hold on. i don't understand what to do pl pray for god's presence and wisdom in my life and dat my children grow in the fear of the lord. that my life becomes a testimony. Today i feel i am leading a defeated life. bro. pray that i am able to transform my life from a victim to a victor. pl help me to grow in faith and that my depression which is stopping all my blessing may be gone in Jesus name. Waiting to hear from you.
 
Lord almighty creator and helper of all trials and slayer of devils and tragedies. Protect us all and help ### to overcome all finances health issues and depression in her life putting you first and praising your Holy name. Love. Amen.
 
Lord bless this woman to be an overcomer. Bless every weapon sent against her to fail. But bless her to prosper for the good of your kingdom. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I'm ###, I'm a ### year old girl living in a toxic household. Please pray for me. I live in a narcissistic personality household, with coercion control and financial and emotional abuse. My parents have sheltered me alot from life and failed to help me grow into my independence. I struggle...
Replies
11
Views
162
In these days I may be living in the valley of death because I am not able to sleep in the night because of Satan attacks and evil spirit attacks and so kindly pray that God will fully resolve this problem fast. Kindly also pray that daily I will be able to do all my works quickly because I am...
Replies
9
Views
138
I am asking for prayer and biblical wisdom concerning some ongoing difficulties in my marriage and family relationships. I am a Christian and have been saved and so is my husband. One of the things that has been especially for me concerns my daughter. We have been estranged from her ### years...
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom