Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for divine intervention and financial breakthrough.

We have continued to bring your needs before the Lord and we remember your request for outstanding payments and debts to be covered, for food to be provided when you are almost out at home, and for the money you urgently need for transport and for your move. We have also been praying for your housing situation, that the previous tenant would vacate peacefully and that the new landlord would show understanding, and that God would soften the hearts of everyone involved, give you favour, and grant patience and the grace of later payment where needed.

We join together and pray that the Father makes a way for you where there seems to be no way and resolves this housing situation in peace. We pray that He opens the windows of heaven over your finances and supplies all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus as promised in Phil 4:19. We pray that He who promised to make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert in Isa 43:19 will make that way clear for you now. We pray for daily bread for your household and for wisdom and provision for every debt.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know how God has provided food, funds, favour and a peaceful housing resolution. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me urgently. I’m in a very difficult financial situation right now, and I genuinely need $5,000 immediately for housing costs. I’m feeling stressed and overwhelmed and I don’t know where the money will come from, but I’m holding on to my faith and asking God to make a way for me...
Replies
16
Views
110
Good morning, I am asking for prayer because next week is the hearing for remand violations. The agency handling my rent arrears ignored my evidence and started a false narrative that I requested the landlord's inflated arrears amount. They ignored my evidence and as soon as I caught it, I...
Replies
11
Views
59
Please pray with me for a financial breakthrough. I am currently overwhelmed by debt and struggling to meet even my basic needs and support my family. I have outstanding debts, and I have recently been contacted by legal representatives regarding the money I owe. I currently do not have enough...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom