We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer concerning the stalking and harassment you shared about involving college and professional athletes and their families and friends.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and we have asked Him to be your refuge and protector and to bring an end to the harassment you are experiencing. We pray in Jesus Name that God will surround you with His peace and safety, that He will convict and restrain those who are troubling you, and that He will give you wisdom and discernment and rest. We take comfort that the Lord is close to the brokenhearted and that He is our strong tower, as it is written in Psalm 34:18 and Psalm 91:2.

If your request was answered and you have seen relief and protection, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and the harassment continues, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are numerous victims of gang stalking all over the West who are being targeted with endless electronic harassment and torture. Please pray that God would intervene.
Replies
11
Views
101
Praise the lord as earlier I have given prayer request about my bsc nursing councelling so that I can get government college but I didn't get and I thank God for this as I believe in his plans and tomorrow it is my gnm nursing councelling and I believe that I'll get government college in god's...
Replies
11
Views
125
God, come with your blessing, your favor, and your deep security in the midst of everything that is difficult. Send true, genuine friends who can be there to support me. Send people who support me and pray for me. Take away all anxiety and give me and my son your peace and guidance every step of...
Replies
9
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom