We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you up before the Heavenly Father in the powerful name of Jesus, remembering your heart for His mercy and forgiveness and your desire to grow deeper in faith and trust in Him as the source and sustainer of all things.

We have been praying specifically for the needs you shared, that the Lord would show His provision in your financial struggles according to Phil 4:19, that He would bring peace to the difficult situation in your office, clear what is unresolved, prevent any further issues, and restore trust with those you work with, and that He would cleanse your heart and mind from distraction to pray with focus and sincerity. We have also been praying for healing and strength for your family and loved ones, for His presence to remain with them always, for His guidance as you seek to build a stable life with purpose and fulfill your responsibilities, for His grace to help you care for your family and rise above every obstacle, and for Him to lead you to a life partner to walk beside you in love and support according to His perfect plan and timing. We claim His promise that if we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness in 1 John 1:9.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We continue to pray that the Lord will hear your prayer and strengthen you in His will, and we ask all these things in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
13
Views
89
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
11
Views
116
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
10
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom