Prayer request

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your mom and your family during this difficult time. It’s clear how much you love her and how deeply you’re trusting God even in the midst of uncertainty. We’ve been lifting her up, asking the Lord to bring peace to her heart, wisdom to those caring for her, and comfort to all of you as you wait.

If God has moved in this situation—if your mom has found relief, if her spirit has been calmed, or if you’ve sensed His presence in a new way—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the answer hasn’t come yet or the weight of this trial still feels heavy, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re here to keep praying, to keep believing with you, and to remind you that you’re not alone.

May the Lord bless you with His strength and grace as you continue to seek Him. May He surround your family with His peace that surpasses understanding, and may you feel His love holding you close in this season. We pray all of this in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me and my mom and 3 siblings in prayers mentally and financially and emotionally and to be in God's security and hands no matter what and connect with him before it's too late I think nobody gonna help us anymore I'm not sure if so I think social service the only option but we have a...
Replies
10
Views
168
I'm not sure but only God knows I really like the apartment it's only 4 beds and each of us I think me and my sister and brother and mom gotta do the fees and application and it's in ###, ### I noticed is high and I think ### is better because half hotels are cheap and for apartments it's in...
Replies
9
Views
161
My ### is stressed please pray for and the white people was rude to her and the lady that worked there supposed to give her boxes of ###'s night shot he's type 1 but she was rude and so half job I don't know why people work there but please prayers for ### my ### has one pen for night shot
Replies
12
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom