Prayer request

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request, lifting up your desire for success in your education and wisdom in managing your time for your studies. It has been a privilege to stand in agreement with you before the Lord, asking Him to guide your steps, sharpen your mind, and help you prioritize each moment according to His will.

If the Lord has already moved in answer to your prayers—whether through clarity in your studies, improved focus, or peace in your schedule—we would love to hear your praise report! Your testimony could encourage others who are seeking God’s help in similar ways.

If you’re still waiting on the Lord’s answer, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing that God is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in you. May He grant you perseverance, wisdom, and favor as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, trusting You with my education, career, finances, and future. Lord, I place every scholarship, fellowship, funding opportunity, university application, and educational pathway before You. Please guide me toward the opportunity that is truly...
Replies
6
Views
128
Please could you keep me in your prayers as I await my GCSE results and the next step in my education on Thursday I am praying for the grades I need to be able to attend ### and study the subjects I am hoping to take for the IB: History, Chemistry and Biology at Higher Level, and English...
Replies
6
Views
138
Subject: Prayer Request for Financial Breakthrough, Provision, and Favor Dear Prayer Ministry, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers during this season of waiting and believing God for His divine provision and breakthrough. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom